27th March 2021
We have a date booked for a weekend in July at Ringsfield Hall, 2nd-4th 2021.
There is, of course, still some uncertainty about whether people will able to travel and congregate by that time, especially if coming from abroad. However before we cancel we would like to know if there is sufficient interest on holding onto the date and making a decision closer to the time.
We have to decide by the beginning of June and the next available weekend isn’t until Spring 2022, so if we don’t take this weekend it will be at least a year before the next one.
Rather than decide at this time the level of the course – beginner’s, intermediate, or advanced – we thought we would see first if there is any interest in trying to go ahead and then deciding from there.
If you think you might be interested in attending please fill in the form below.
Thank you, Tim and Luke