Mantle of the Expert Online Training Event: Student Page
We are offering this event at a reduced price for anyone who is in full-time education or studying to be a teacher. The reduced price is $65/£50.
Announcing the first Mantle of the Expert online training event - suitable for beginners, intermediate, and advanced users.
This event is designed for an international audience and will provide attendees with practical and imaginative ideas to use in the classroom. The emphasis is on teaching & learning and how Mantle of the Expert can bring the curriculum alive for children between the ages of 5 and 11.
Attendees will be able to choose from a range of workshops, selecting themes and areas of development matching their interests and current understanding.
Workshop themes will include:
- Getting started with Mantle of the Expert
- Intermediate development of Mantle of the Expert
- Mantle of the Expert for advanced users
- The use and application of Dramatic Imagination
- Using Mantle of the Expert in an international school setting
- The role of the conventions of dramatic action
- Mantle of the Expert in the International Context - IPC - PYP
Debra Kidd - is an author and teacher who has been working in Education for 26 years across all age groups. She has a doctorate in education and is the author of four books, the latest of which is Curriculum of Hope.
Louise Ryan - is an international educator and Mantle of the Expert coach who has been using Mantle of the Expert in classrooms across the world for the past 5 years.
Tim Taylor - is the author of A Beginner's Guide to Mantle of the Expert, editor of mantleoftheexpert.com, and a lead trainer in the approach.
Our online booking form is for credit cards only. If you wish to make a booking and pay via BACS or cheque please contact us using the link below.
The cost of the event is $65, which is £50.
Please contact us if you have trouble using the online payment method or would prefer to pay by bank transfer.
Timings are all GMT.
Saturday 21 November 2020 11:00am
Saturday 21 November 2020 3:00pm
For more information email:
- 11:00 AM Welcome and introduction
- 11:30 AM First round of workshops - 90mins
- 01:00 PM Break - 45mins
- 01:45 PM Second round of workshops - 45mins (followed by a ten minute break)
- 02:40 PM Third round of workshops - 45mins
- 03:25 PM Finish